Unfortunately, most people don’t think about their roof until they notice a problem. You may think there’s no problems with a mere glance from the driveway or parking lot, but you could be seriously wrong. It’s important to have a reliable roofing contractor in Pine Hills on your team to help you to avoid any costly surprises.
There are number of problems, both potential and current, that can be occurring and can only be noticed when you’re physically on the roof, paying close attention and understand what to look for. That’s what our roofing contractors in Orlando are for. Our trained technicians are ready to provide you with a detailed written inspection to help you to better identify the condition of your current roofing system. It’s recommended that you inspect your roof annually to help head off costly surprise repairs or complete replacements.
If you want to give your roof a quick look over, we’re here with five very important warning signs that can help you to determine if your home or business may need a critical repair or roof replacement:
- Does your roofing system appear to be old and outdated? Let’s be honest, no one wants that Sometimes, your roof may just need a good washing to regain the curb appeal it once had. If your roof is starting to look a little dingy, a professional roofer can step in to help.
- Is your roof missing tiles or shingles? This can be one of the easiest ways to identify a problem. Naturally, both wind and water can wear on your roof. If tiles or shingles are damaged, you can wind up dealing with serious problems in the future if they’re not addressed properly and immediately.
- Are you seeing damp spots on your ceiling? This may be one of the most obvious signs, but it’s also one of the most serious. If you’ve noticed a leak in your home or office, we recommend that you contact a professional roofer immediately.
- Have your bills increased? While you may not always be able to easily identify a small leak, you should definitely be able to see a difference in your electric bill. If the AC bill for your home or business is on significant rise, you could have a serious problem with your roof.
- Are your gutters constantly clogged? No one likes clogged gutters and cleaning them out is never too exciting, but this is an issue that should be addressed immediately. It’s critical to ensure that water can runoff. Leaves, sticks and other debris can cause your gutters to clog and retain unwanted water on the roof.
While it’s always a good idea to keep an eye on your roof and its functionality, it’s critical to recruit a professional roofing company in Winter Park for an annual detailed roof inspection. If you’re considering having work done on your roof this summer, call us at 855-276-9655 today for a free estimate. Not only do we provide regular inspections, but we can help to repair current roofing systems that may be failing or we can install new roofing systems to best help you, your family and your business stay safe. There’s no job to small and no task too big. With offices in Fort Myers, Orlando, Sarasota and Miami, we’re here to help with all of your roofing needs.