There are a variety of styles and types of tile roofing. Concrete and clay tile roofing are among the most popular choice in roofing materials for Clearwater and Southwest Florida for both their architectural appeal as well as their longevity. If you are considering investing in tile roofing for your home or business, entrust in the experts at Crown Roofing. Crown Roofing has managed multimillion dollar roofing operations for over 10 years and collectively have more than 35 years of roofing and corporate management experience. Crown Roofing can help repair current tile roofing systems which may be failing or we can install new tile roofing systems to your home or business. When choosing a roofer, it is important to choose a company that can ensure that your family and your home is protected and that you are getting the best service possible. Call Crown Roofing today for all of your tile roofing needs.
Benefits of Tile Roofing
Concrete and clay roofing tiles have been in use as a roofing system for thousands of years and offers many benefits which include:
- Durability – When properly installed, tile roofing can outlast most other steep slope roofing products.
- Variety – Roof tiles are available in a variety of shapes, colors, sizes and materials and are typically installed on top of a 1 or 2 ply tile underlayment system.
- Warranties – Warranties on the tiles can range from 50-75 years.
- Insulation – Since air is able to circulate under the tiles, tile roofing is a great insulator and helps to conserve energy in cold and warm weather.
- Safety – Tile roofs are fire resistant, are not susceptible to bugs and will not rot in wet climates.
- Aesthetics – Tile roofing is very attractive and with the numerous styles and color options, it can not only add curb appeal but it can also add resale value.